Tuesday, April 19, 2005

6 month check up

Lindsey had her 6 month check up today. She is still normal! She weighs 20 pounds/6 ounces. I hate to say, I forgot how long she is. The nurse did not write it down. I just remember she told me Lindsey is in the 100%ile for height, weight and head circumference. She had three shots that seemed to really tick her off!! She screamed. I couldn't talk for about two minutes afterwards because of the lump in my throat. Then I had to have blood drawn and Lindsey laughed the whole time!
The doctor pointed out that Lindsey joints were very loose. He asked if she was breech or if I had a C section. I told him no and asked if I should be concerned. He said no, but he would revisit the situation at her 9 month check up. Does anyone know why loose joints are a problem? Can she be a Chinese acrobat? I thought it was a good thing to be limber! Of course, I don't remember anything else he said because all I can think is that my baby is made of rubber.

No comments: