Monday, July 18, 2005

New Product Junkie

I am a new product junkie. I will try beauty products, cleaning products, crazy foods, etc... So when Edy's came out with Dibs I was pretty excited. When I found a coupon for a dollar off I was really stoked! I ran to the store and bought the ones covered in Crunch Bar; barely got them home before I tore the box open and dug in. WOW! I was in heaven! I tried to limit myself to five at a time (practicing self control) but according to Edy's a serving iss 26 pieces! Yippee!!! They are actually filling... ten usually does the job. If you like ice cream and chocolate (who doesn't?) you must buy this new product! Love at first bite.

1 comment:

Lindsey's mom said...

I told you I am "practicing" self control. I did not say I had mastered it! Plus the serving size is 26 so I was really limiting my enjoyment and robbing my tastebuds.